OPEN NOW FOR IN-CLINIC PHYSIOTHERAPY
The Government of Alberta has now allowed resumption of in-clinic physiotherapy services with the caveat that social distancing guidelines continue to be observed. In order to minimize risk of COVID 19 both for our patients and staff, we are now screening everyone seeking in-clinic physiotherapy for risk of COVID 19. Please answer the questions below to determine if you are a suitable candidate for in-clinic physiotherapy.
COVID 19 Screening:
- Have you travelled from outside of Canada within the past 30 days?
- Do you have any symptoms of COVID 19? Please refer to Alberta Health services website.
- Have you had close contact with anyone having respiratory symptoms?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID 19 or suspected of having COVID 19? If you answered yes to any of the above questions, please do not seek in-person physiotherapy services. You may still seek help through our Telerehabilitation program. If you answered no to all the above questions, you may seek an appointment for in-clinic physiotherapy.
How do I book an appointment?
If you determine that you are not at risk of having COVID 19, please call 780-4731681 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will undergo additional screening by our staff and booked for an appointment only if you are deemed to be a suitable candidate for on-site treatment.
What are you doing to prevent the spread of COVID 19?
- We have enhanced screening procedures to ensure that only patients who are not at risk of COVID 19 are seen in-person.
- Patients are asked to sanitize or wash their hands immediately upon entry
- Surfaces are wiped down with a disinfectant at regular intervals
- The number of clients in the clinic at any given time is limited so that appropriate physical distancing can be maintained
- Physiotherapists are using available personal protective equipment
- Patients who are at risk of COVID 19 will only be seen through Telerehabilitation